HydroTec CS Chime Tanks originated in late 1800’s by our partner
manufacturer CST Industries and traditionally have been designed for
maximum structural design strength. They follow API-12B standard and are
constructed with vertical panels and use gaskets as the sealing
mechanism. The use of gaskets allow these tanks to be used for a wide
range of applications, making them compatible with harsh liquids and
severe operating conditions. The chime joints add additional stiffness to the tank’s structure.
- Capacities up to 3,000,000 US Gallons
- Expandable design
- Suited for up to 93°C. (200° F) applications (continuous operations)
- Incorporate vertical panels
- Use gaskets as sealing means
- Construction can utilize both scaffolding and jack system (STT only)
Jack- Built Chime Panel Tanks
STT is the first and the only supplier with the ability to jack build the Chime Panel tanks.
Now customers can combine the robust design of a chime panel tank with
the construction advantage of flat panel. You get better quality at the
same installed price!
- Engineered and certified to ASME B30.1 standard
- Improve installation time and reduce overall construction costs
- Reduce potential hazards for employees working at heights
- Reduce heavy lifting equipment on site
Our strength is integrating all of the important components of your
complete system, and understanding how to source them from the best
suppliers - starting with CST.